Brand New Retail/Commercial in Landmark 'Latitude' Building
Brand new architect designed building, “Latitude” is home to 162 apartments and 3 brand new retail/commercial opportunities with prime street front exposure.
- High traffic, Macquarie Street prime exposure
- Gateway site to Liverpool
- Landmark corner building (Macquarie & Castlereagh Street)
- Second tallest building in Sydney’s South West
- Walk to Westfields, Hospital & Liverpool Rail Station
- 231m² ground floor retail space
- Secure now for completion due February 2019
The new retail commercial space is superbly located on busy Macquarie Street, within 800 metres of the Liverpool railway station, 300 metres from Liverpool Hospital and a short walk from Westfields Shopping Centre and the future Wollongong University.
The retail/commercial suites will be offered with concrete floor, suspended roof ceiling & air-conditioning services throughout.
Now is a great opportunity to secure brand new space for your retail or business future needs with occupation expected February 2019.
Call now to enquire about this great opportunity. Plans and additional information available by request.